Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £20500 - £22500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Care Team Supervisor to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in providing care within a GOOD rated home based in Dornoch.
As part of the home’s close-knit and supportive team you will effectively manage the running of the unit, leading and directing other staff members on the shift. The Care Team Supervisor will, through responsible Christian leadership, operate as a senior member of staff within the service responsible for the overall support of service users and the efficient management of his/her own working team. In addition, he/she will be required to contribute to achieving the highest professional standards of social care practice and for ensuring that quality standards are met.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, co-ordination and development of service provision to service users.
- To act as a key worker for designated service users. Compile, monitor and review care plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- To be responsible for the direct supervision of staff and holding formal supervision and ADP meetings in line with policy.
- To be responsible for the planning and allocation of work carried out by staff.
- To provide management cover in the absence of the service manager/deputy e.g. ensure that there is an adequate and appropriate staffing complement and be responsible for the safety and security of the building.
- To provide support to service users consistent with the aims and objectives of the service.
- Qualifications : An HNC in Social Care or SVQ 3 is essential.
- Experience : Previous experience within the caring sector
- Compliance : SSSC Registration and PVG.
- Travel : Ability to commute to and from work independently – no license is required.
- Hours : 38.5 hours p/w
- Additional requirement : You are required to have a Christian faith and be able to work within and uphold our client’s Christian Ethos. (This is a requirement under the Equality Act 2010.)
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]