Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £12.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of Care Workers to work in Redbridge. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying from £11.00 – £12.50 per hour via an umbrella company.
Early shift: 7:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break for each staff member, and 30 minutes handover at the end/beginning of shift.
Late Shift: 14:30 – 22:30 with 30 minutes break and as above.
Night Shift: 22:00 – 7:00 with only one waking night staff and one sleeping in each floor
- Assist and support citizens to exercise choice and control in accordance with their needs, preferences and aspirations.
- Encourage, motivate and support citizens to maintain or regain maximum independence in all aspects of daily living and purposeful activities.
- Develop and coordinate leisure and social activities that promote self esteem, confidence and a purposeful day. This can include one to one or conversations, group activities, supporting citizens with their individual interests, developing or maintaining contact with family, friends and community, accompanying citizens on outings, collection of shopping, pensions etc.
- Undertake introductory visits where required, with citizens their families and carers, to share information about the service.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.