Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £34 - £34
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
looking for experienced Locum Social Workers for their Children Assessment and Safeguarding Teams (CAST).
As a Social Worker within CAST you would be working with Families in need of support by conducting initial assessments, implementing care plans and working long term with the families until the issues are resolved. The new model incorporates Referral and Assessment and Children in Need work, so you can provide a constant stable presence from beginning to end of their journey through care.
Situated throughout the NE Lincolnshire. You would need to be a car driver.
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience completing Child and Parenting Assessments
- Experience of creating, implementing and reviewing care plans
- Experience of short and long term work
- Proven track record of being able to work to, and meeting, strict timescales in a calm and professional manner.
- Manageable caseloads with more rural and coastal surroundings