Seven Resourcing are looking for a Catering Technical Support Manager who can temporarily manage the support team to Facilities Management and other NYCC Services which includes quality assurance, monitoring, inspection, and training to ensure compliance with legislation and good working practice about food safety, health and safety and risk management and NYCC policies and procedures.
As a Catering Technical Support Manager, you must have knowledge in best practice in facilities management which includes catering and cleaning, financial management, Performance management. Have Knowledge of recognised practice standards within Facilities Management and the legal framework. Have a proven track record of specialist knowledge of catering and cleaning industry and nutrition and planning nutritionally balanced menus. Must also have experience in the education sector and have experience in contract bid writing.
· Responsible for the management of the support team which includes a Quality Systems Manager, a Training Manager, a Training & Development Officer and 3 Monitoring and Training Officers.
· Responsible for the monitoring and inspection service of the catering and cleaning in schools and other services ensuring SLAs are met and ensure it is fit for purpose.
· Identify training needs and develop training plans and courses.
· Plan menus with the support of the Training and Development Officer which are popular and compliant, and recipes are fully tested, and systems are kept updated.
· Assist the Head of Traded Services in setting budgets for the Training, Monitoring and Inspection services and the Heavy Equipment Replacement Scheme and they are managed effectively.
· Provide specialist advice in kitchen planning and purchase of new equipment.
· Responsible for ensuring there is consistency of training and safe systems of work across the services to ensure compliance.
· Qualifications: Level 4 Food Safety, Professional Catering Qualification Level 3 or equivalent, IOSH Managing Safely.
· Experience: Relevant experience
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.