Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Child Protection Chair to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Cambridgeshire.
As a Child Protection Chair, you will be responsible for chairing large multi-agency child protection conferences, ensuring all relevant information is shared during the conference to help inform decision making and is responsible for ensuring SMART multi-agency Child Protection plans are produced at the end of the conference.
- Prior to an Initial Child Protection Conference, a Review Child Protection Conference or a Transfer In Child Protection Conference Child Protection Chairs have to ensure they have read all relevant reports for the conference and have liaised with professionals attending the conference.
- The Child Protection Chair has to track cases in between conferences to ensure there is no drift and delay, audit the Child Protection plan and raise escalations as per Cambridgeshire CP Escalation procedure.
- A Child Protection Chair needs to be a qualified social worker with a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience and needs to be registered with HCPC.
- The successful candidate will need to travel across the county chairing multi-agency Child Protection conferences.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 5+ years post qualified experience as a Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS (provided by Seven Social Care).
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.