Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £48 - £48
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an Interim Child Protection Conference Chair Manager to work with Northamptonshire County Council. This position is initially for 3-6 months and will be paying an hourly rate of £48 per hour.
We are looking for an experienced interim Child Protection Conference Chair Manager, to lead a stable team of 10 FTE experienced, permanent Child Protection Conference Chairs. This will initially be for a 12 week period with a view to extending the contract 3 monthly there onwards.
- The focus of your work will be to further embed the Signs of Safety approach and refine a consistent chairing approach to conferences across the team. You will be motivated to quality assure the chairing of some Child Protection Conferences, Child Protection Plans and Minutes, and be driven to further develop the detail within these.
- You will have the skills to analyse regular performance data, develop this with support, and use it effectively to drive key performance indicators.
- You will continue monthly team meetings, provide the team with good quality formal and informal supervision, be approachable and value the wealth of experience each Chair brings to the team.
- The Child Protection Manager will attend various meetings; including operations meetings, management meetings, and represent the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Service at multiple Children’s Social Care meetings, clinics and panels.
- You will engage social work teams and partner agencies in a nurturing manner; encouraging prompt resolutions to casework concerns should they arise. You will report on themes, learning and barriers to seniors, providing proposed resolutions to thematic findings.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working at Service Manager level within Childrens Services.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.