Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £28 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker – Child Protection Team based in York. If you are interested in this position then apply now.
As a Social Worker for the Child Protection Team you will be carrying out many responsibilities, but mainly ensuring the children’s safety. The ideal candidate will have a highly developed specialist knowledge of social work in children’s services and be registered with the HCPC.
- Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree or equivalent in social care.
- Experience: 2 years post qualification with background experience in a Child Protection team
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, initial 3 – 6 month contract.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.