Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £10 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Child Family Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Glasgow. If you are interested in this position then apply now.
As a Child Family Support Worker, you will provide advice, assistance and support to young people. To attend to them practical, physical and emotional needs. To act as an appropriate role model and to work closely with them to enable them to address their difficulties and achieve their optimum potential. This is a temporary position that can potentially progress onto an ongoing contract depending on the candidate’s performance.
- Working with children and providing the highest level of support.
- Completing referrals & Assessments.
- Being part of a team.
- Care for children and meet their needs.
- It is very important for a support worker to be empathizing, genuine and of course flexible to be able to provide warm support.
- Qualification: SVQ level 3.
- Experience: 3 years UK experience and extensive experience in Children support and protection.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Valid full UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Children’s Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.