Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £27.92 - £27.92
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Qualified Children Social Worker based in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire. The contract is initially for 3 months, with a possible extension and the pay rate is between £22 and £27.92 depending on experience.
Social Workers will normally be appointed to work in a social care setting, from which they will work as a member of a team. The office base may in some circumstances be changed if the services are subject to corporate re-organisation. Social care services are structured into the first point of contact which is the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub at Annesley; Assessment Services in the North and South of the County; Locality Teams in Bassetlaw, Newark, Mansfield, Ashfield, Broxtowe and Rushcliffe, and Gedling; and the Through-Care Service based in Ollerton.
Social Workers will undertake a range of duties in connection with the assessment, and planning of services for children and young people and families/carers to enable children to reach the Every Child Matters outcomes including:
- High quality assessments of the needs of children and their families.
- Provide concise, clear and analytical reports for court purposes, to include Viability Assessments, Parenting Assessments, Special Guardianship Assessments, Section 7 & Section 37 reports.
- Produce thorough and robust, good quality care plans.
- Undertake direct work with children re wishes and feelings.
. Applicant Requirements:
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .