Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £41378 - £41378
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking to fill an exciting Social Worker opportunity on the States Of Guernsey.
The States of Guernsey are looking for a Social Worker to join their team at Children and Family Community Services.
The role will entail assisting in the provision and further development of an effective Multi Agency Support Hub (MASH) service for children and families within the Bailiwick by working closely with other agencies, professionals and members of the public and also to assist in the provision of an effective Children and Families Social Work Service. This will include undertaking child protection investigations, early help assessments and work with children in need, children in need of protection and children subject of Care Requirements in accordance with the Children (Guernsey and Alderney) Law 2008.
This post will rotate between the MASH and the Locality Teams.
- Actively participate in multi-agency information sharing, risk assessments and decision making discussions within the MASH.
- Respond to child protections concerns and undertake single and joint Child Protection Investigations when required.
- Complete Early Help Assessments identifying the most appropriate interventions to support children and their families.
- Undertake tasks requested by the MASH Practice Manager.
- Hold a caseload of child in need, child protection and care requirement cases.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.