Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £32486 - £40057
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Team Manager
Newbury, West Berkshire
Up to £40,057
As an Assistant Team Manager you will be working with a team based in a Newbury. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,057 Per Annum.
About the role:
- To support the team manager in providing operational management of a children’s social work team, including day to day supervision and general management oversight of supervisees as well the assessment of risk and efficient and appropriate escalation of significant events.
- To ensure effective service delivery and performance, within social work parameters, to meet relevant legislation, regulations and standards, West Berkshire policies and procedures, good practice guidelines and agreed performance targets
- To deputise for the Team Manager in his/her absence
Requirements of an Assistant Team Manager:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- Broad experience of working with cases of child protection, looked after children, and children in need.
- Experience of undertaking assessments and writing reports for court
What to expect:
- 3 months paid sabbatical leave after 3 years’ service
- A retention bonus of £15,000 after 3 years’ service
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave package
- A range of discounts offered to staff by local shops, cafes and health clubs
- Relocation expenses of up to £8,000
- Access to supervision
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Access to car loan scheme and Essential Car User status
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in West Berkshire?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]