Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £18720 - £21840
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Children’s Care Worker within the Surrey area. If you are a caring and supportive person who is looking for a rewarding challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Children’s Care Worker, you will be providing a high level of care to support children with their day-to-day needs. You will help them to enjoy activities and encourage them to try new things. You will also be providing personal care to the children with more complex care requirements.
- Supporting the Children to partake in activities they enjoy and encouraging them to explore new things
- Ensuring each child’s Physical, Emotional and Behavioural Needs are supported
- Providing high standards to care
- Providing personal care to children with more complex care requirements
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or Children and Young Persons (Desirable but not essential)
- Experience working with Children or Young Persons with Learning Difficulties or Autism
- Hours to work – full time at 36 hours (part time may be considered)
- Flexible working options
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Children’s Care Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.