Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £35000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently working with a client, seeking to speak with candidates who have substantial experience of working in, and running a children’s residential home. Our client, a reputable provider for children’s services, is currently looking to take on a new Registered Manager to oversee the day to day running of a children’s home based in Hampshire.
The home is a 4 bed home, which providers care for both boys and girls with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the running of the service
- Provide mentorship, training and coaching to a team of residential support staff
- Ensure children in care are kept protected and looked after.
- Manage all aspects relating to HR
- Working with external agencies to ensure children remain protected
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 5 diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a Ofsted regulated service
- Managerial/supervisory experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary – £35,000 – £42,000 DOE
- Working for a reputable and supportive company with genuine career prospects
- ‘Perk Box’ – Access to exclusive discounts to savings of hundreds of pounds
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.