Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social are seeking to speak with candidates with substantial experience working within children’s residential services to oversee the running of a small children’s residential service based in Leicester.
The residential home will provide care for 3 children aged between 10 and 17 that are living with emotional and behavioural difficulties and display challenging behaviour. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in running a complex residential service of similar nature, with a strong record against meeting the expectations of Ofsted.
The Service’s smaller home enables it to provide a more tailored and controlled service; ensuring that children’s needs are appropriately met and high standards of care are maintained.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation of a 3 bed EBD residential home
- Ensure that the home is appropriately staffed at all times to ensure that children are protected from harm and provided with a safe and nurturing environment.
- Provide supervision and training to staff, supporting them with their own personal development and embedding a culture within the service that challenges and rewards workers to contribute the highest standards of support to the home’s service users
- Manage all aspects relating to HR
- Working with external agencies to ensure children remain protected
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 5 diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a Ofsted regulated service
- Managerial/supervisory experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £40,000 Dependent upon Experience
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Genuine opportunities to be involved in the long-term growth of this small service
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.