Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £37000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking to speak with experienced managers for a children’s residential service based outside of Birmingham.
Our client provides specialist services for children living with emotional behavioural difficulties with a residential service. As the Registered Manager of the service you will be the individual responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day operational running of the residential service
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as an inspired manager and leader to a team of support staff
- Ensuring high standards of support are provided to children and young people living within the service
- Ensuring that appropriate boundaries are set in place to manage challenging behaviours; whilst having a deeper underlying understanding of why these behaviours are being displayed.
- Ensuring the service is providing the appropriate actions are in place to ensure compliance against the services regulators, Ofsted.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care – Leadership and Management
- Level 3 in Children and Young Person’s Workforce or Equivalent
- Ofsted Residential Management Experience
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.