Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Brandon Peet
Salary: £30 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Children’s Home Manager to work in Hinckley, Leicestershire . This position is Temp to Perm and is paying up to £30.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
As a manager in Children & Young People’s Services you will be at the forefront of managing change, leading high quality and effective ways of working and managing staff, resources or projects to achieve the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families in Suffolk.
- Quality assure contracts delivered by external providers.
- Effectively manage budgets.
- Ensure high quality delivery of care to young people.
- Oversee safeguarding, health and safety, professional boundaries, staff development and training.
- Undertake quality audits and complete Reg 45 reports.
- Lead and coordinate inspection preparation and outcomes for the White House provision.
- Make judgement about the delivery and programming of care in the residential setting, placement and care decisions for children placed in the Unit.
- Ensure relevant child centred educational, health and care plans are in place for each young person.
- Support staff well-being and manage staff within the disciplinary process integrating specialist advice)
Applicant Requirements Qualifications: NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between. After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you are not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role