Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Children’s Home Manager in Chorley, Lancashire. If you are looking for a new permanent position, then apply now.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking over a “Good” rated Children’s Home, currently operated by a high-quality specialist services for Children who have experienced trauma and/or abuse, in this particular service you will be working with Children who have come from a criminal background. The Home itself is a 3-bed and is currently rated “GOOD” by OFSTED.
- As the Registered Homes Manager you are the key individual in upholding the companies’ vision, ethos and values.
- You will be a strong, visible and inspirational leader for both the children and therapeutic care team.
- Work in partnership with all stakeholders to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Budgetary responsibility for your home and also establish robust quality assurance processes to ensure strict adherence to all relevant legislation.
- Manage individuals and groups of people effectively and adapt personal management style to meet the needs of the individuals and teams
- Review placement plans and identify individual children’s needs and ensure that these are met by all the team
- Qualifications: Level 3 ; NVQ 4 in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People)
- Management Qualification
- Experience: 2 years working with BESD children within the past 5 years, 1 year at Senior Level in residential care, Managing Ofsted inspections to a minimum overall ‘good’ rating
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK
- Travel: Full driving license is preferred but not essential
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Business Support Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.