Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £32000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Children’s Residential Home Manager
We currently have an opportunity for a Children’s Residential Home Manager to take over a brand new home that will be based in Wolverhampton. After recruiting an experienced staff team we are on the lookout for a particular individual who possesses management qualities to finish the work force of the home – and take a lead on the operations.
About the role:
- This post will play an essential role of leading a small team of residential care staff in a service which cares for young people between the ages of 8 to 18 years. There will be some cases of Children with Learning Difficulties therefore the ideal candidate will have dealt with this particular client group before
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and management qualities and have experience of working successfully in a supervisory role within a social care environment.
- To ensure that all recommendations from the Ofsted Inspection and, or Regulation 44 visits are implemented.
- You will also have experience of working collaboratively with other agency professionals and can demonstrate a commitment to life-long learning and development.
- CQSW/DipSW/NVQ 4 in Care or Management/Health and Social Care or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare is desirable
- Experience in Children’s Services and knowledge around Learning Difficulties
- Knowledge around residential child care
- Experience in Management is desirable but not essential
Can you see yourself in this position
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]