Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £28000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Manager, Childrens Home
£28,000 – £38,000 Per Annum.
As a Registered Manager you will be managing a Home based in Leicestershire. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £28,000 – £38,000 Per Annum.
The home is 4 bed/EBD – the last Ofsted inspection result was ‘Good’
About the role:
- To take responsibility for the overall management of the Home ensuring you have excellent communication skills and the ability to offer diversity to your role particularly in respect of ‘hands on’, leading by example and demonstrating a detailed, professional and knowledgeable understanding of the actual day to day operations of the Home.
- To be responsible for the operational decisions which lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all Childrens Homes Regulations, Quality Standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant, operating within the legal parameters.
- To have responsibility for meeting budget requirements through efficient methods and maintaining a commercial awareness.
- To lead the staff in being aware of their responsibilities at work and communicate the organisation aims to provide a service user led service.
- To take responsibility in ensuring maximum young person occupancy levels are maintained and ensuring fee income is kept at and above budgetary tolerance level.
- To take responsibility of protecting the building its fixtures and fittings and equipment used within it.
- To be responsible for the quality standards in the areas of physical environment, young people’s care planning, training, Policies and Procedures.
Requirements of a Registered Manager:
- Must be a car driver
- Desirable QCF Level 5 – if not must have be in current post as Deputy for at least 2 years, in line with Ofsted regulations, and have Level 3 in Children and Young People Workforce
- EBD Experience
Can you see yourself working in Leicestershire?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]