Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Manager – Children’s Residential Service
Location: Penrith, Cumbria
Hours: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Circa £40,000 DOE + Enhancements
Here at Seven we are currently working with a reputable provider of children’s services who are seeking an experienced Children’s Registered Manager for one of their residential services. The ideal candidate will be an existing registered manager seeking a new permanent opportunity.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for overseeing your home; ensuring that children are provided with a harmonious environment where they can be encouraged and motivated to make positive life choices. Leading a team of experienced support staff you will strive to get the best outcome possible for each child in your care by setting high standards of care and expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a residential service for children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
- Coach, mentor and support a team of workers to help improve the quality of care for children
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance with Ofsted and ensuring that the home receives positive outcomes
- Recruit, train and retain staff to ensure the sufficient running of the home
- Budget Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services or Health and Social Care OR Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care and Childrens & Young Persons Workforce
- Proven experience or running a children’s residential home including recent positive Ofsted inspection reports
- Supervising/Managerial Experience
- Proven experience of budget management
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.