Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £17500 - £21000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to speak to candidates experienced working with children or young person’s with challenging or difficult behaviours. Our client, a reputable provider of children’s services are seeking to fill a position as a Senior Support Worker for one of their residential services.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be an integral part of the team, ensuring that children in care are looked after, supported and guided in the choices they make.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide emotional, developmental and educational support to children/young people to aid them in overcoming challenges they have faced in their early lives.
- Acting as an appropriate role model to young people; guiding them to make choices that will improve their circumstances and teaching them to become integral and valuable members of society.
- As a Senior member of staff, you may lead on shifts and use your experience to guide other members of staff on how to deal with certain situations and ensure that the home is run smoothly and efficiently.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Person’s Workforce or Equivalent qualification.
- Experience working in a children’s residential service with challenging behaviours.
- Supervisory Experience is advantageous
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and sleep-ins.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.