Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £20000 - £28000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven are hoping to speak with individuals interested in working in a newly acquired children’s residential service in rural Suffolk. The service in question will provide specialist residential and educational provisions for children with a background of CSE (Child Sexual Exploitation) and challenging or emotional, behavioural difficulties.
We are therefore hoping to speak with candidates whom have worked in a similar background previously or have experience in youth work, complex behavioural difficulties or offending.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acting as an appropriate role model to young people; guiding them to make choices that will improve their circumstances and teaching them to become integral and valuable members of society.
- Supporting the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring the needs of the children are met appropriately, that children are protected from harm and supported to make responsible choices
- Senior members of staff will have a duty of care to provide support to more junior staff, and supervising the running of the service in the absence of the registered manager or deputy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People (Desirable, but not essential)
- Similar experience of working with challenging behaviours
- Supervisory Experience is advantageous
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and sleep-ins.
- Full Driving Licence
- Competitive Market Salary: £17,050 – £23,500 + £35 per night sleep in (Potential total salary of up to £28,000)
- Funded diploma in Children and Young person’s candidates that need to undertake the qualification
- Hundreds of discounts courtesy of PerkBox
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.