Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Marius Aitkens
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak with individuals whom have previous experience in working with children
Our client provides residential and educational services for users aged 11 – 18 who require emotional support and residential accommodation due to living with complex living difficulties. We are therefore seeking to speak with individuals interested in working within a residential based setting for young persons.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Registered Manager/Care Manager or other senior members of staff with the day to day running of the residential services.
- Supporting service users with their daily routine. This could include supporting them with their education, social interaction or with other extra-curricular activities.
- Flexibility to work shifts which include earlies, lates and some weekend work. May also be requirements to do some sleep ins.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care – Childcare Residential/Children & Young Persons Workforce (Desirable but not essential)
- Experience working with Children in a residential setting (Desirable but not essential)
- Full Driving Licence (Desirable but not essential)
- Salary starting at £10.50 p/h
- Sleep in pay of £40 (Hourly rate applied if awoken)
- Professional training and development
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.50 /hour