Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Residential Support Worker to work in Darlington. These positions are initially for a period of 12 weeks. Candidates are required to work full-time.
To provide a high quality of care and support, which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, behavioral, health, social and cultural needs of the children and families for whom the home provides a service. This may include working with children with challenging behaviour, complex emotional problems, mental health and other additional/special needs.
• Provide a high quality of care and support, which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, behavioral, health, social and cultural needs of the children and families for whom the Centre provides a service. This will include working in the home, and also working to support children in the community, in other settings, and working in children’s own homes. This will include personal care and challenging behaviour.
• Follow Care Plans and any other plans in place for the child, including safeguarding plans, health plans, and behavioral plans.
• Support the child attending educational, religious, social and cultural activities.
• Supervising contact between children, young people and members of their family or others as directed by the court, or in line with Care Planning
• Qualifications: N/A.
• Experience: 2+ years working within a residential type role.
• Compliance: Current DBS check.
• Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
• Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.