Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £450 - £450
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of a highly experienced Social Worker for the position of Service Manager overseeing duties and responsibilities involving the safeguarding of children.
As Service Manager, you will lead a team of dedicated and experienced Social Workers and Team Managers to ensure that children inside the community are looked after appropriately and safeguarded from harm. In return the appropriate candidate can expect a daily rate of pay up to £450 per day.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct Supervision for Team Managers, whom in turn are overseeing the management of dedicated children’s safeguarding Social Workers
- Striving to improve the efficiency and performance of the service – improving the responsiveness to deal with concerns and ensuring that each case reaches the appropriate outcome in a timely matter than ensures children are protected from harm.
- Supporting Social Workers and Managers as an expert when handling highly complex or difficult scenarios.
- Working closely with Senior Manager’s in other areas to ensure the smooth transition of caseloads where appropriately required
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Frontline experience in Children’s Services including Child Protection, Looked After Children and Children in Need.
- Experienced Team Manager with strong people management and leadership skills
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.