Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £21 - £21
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to work in the Childrens Locailty Services based in Coventry. The contract is initially for 3 months.
To provide a social work service to the client group. Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments, the purchase of agreed packages of care, and the monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals. Responsible for the provision of casework and other social work services , to improve outcomes for children and young people.
- Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .