Children’s Social Worker – Locality Based – CIN/CP
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children and adults across Rotherham.
The role of a Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of children in need and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
1. Carry out investigations and planned assessments, providing written evidence based reports for complex cases
2. Provide ongoing advice and support to children and families, including key worker responsibility for at risk children
3. Make sure that plans, agreements and reviewing and monitoring arrangements are made in child care cases, including those with child protection.
4. Be involved in the development of preventative intervention strategies and support services
5. Develop links with other agencies in the locality
6. Identify client needs and be involved with others in examining strategies to meet needs
7. Provide information, guidance and advice on availability of local services and practices relevant to work with children and families
8. Keep accurate and up-to-date records and reports of all contacts with children and families
9. Actively promote the best interests of children and families.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.