Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £20 - £24
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children accross Northumberland.
As Social Worker, you will be responsible for working effectively as required across a range of roles in Single Assessment, Safeguarding and Supporting Families and /Specialist Services (Children with Disabilities and LAC Teams) to provide flexibility of resource across children’s social care services, consistently performing at a high level.
Key Responsibilitie s.
- To carry out or obtain assessment of service user need and manage a full caseload of complex and appropriate work relevant to the professional discipline.
- To ensure the most cost effective care packages are established, delivered, monitored, comply with all relevant statutory requirements and department policies, standards and guidelines and are delivered within budget.
- To understand and promote the core business of the Safeguarding Children’s Board and deliver its priorities.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.