CALLING ALL SOCIAL WORKERS FOR EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE NORTH EAST!
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Children’s Social Workers to work in the North East.
The MASH is the first point of contact for all potential safeguarding concerns in relation to children and adults in Nottinghamshire. The social workers in the MASH work in a multi-agency team, including police, health, probation, early help and education colleagues.
· Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
· Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
· Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/cares or siblings
· Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
· Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.