Children’s Social Worker – Locality CIN Team
Key Duties/Areas of Responsibility
1. Carry out investigations and planned assessments, providing written evidence based reports for complex cases
2. Provide ongoing advice and support to children and families, including key worker responsibility for at risk children
3. Make sure that plans, agreements and reviewing and monitoring arrangements are made in child care cases, including those with child protection
4. Be involved in the development of preventative intervention strategies and support services
5. Develop links with other agencies in the locality
6. Identify client needs and be involved with others in examining strategies to meet needs
7. Provide information, guidance and advice on availability of local services and practices relevant to work with children and families
8. Keep accurate and up-to-date records and reports of all contacts with children and families
9. Actively promote the best interests of children and families.
After recently winning multiple recruitment awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.