Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £146.83 - £146.83
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for temporary a Social Worker who would be interested in working in Stockton for a Children’s Permanence Team. This role is initially available for a period of 6 months and will be paying an daily rate of £146.83 via an umbrella company.
The Permanence Team works with children, their primary carers and families to support already agreed long term permanent plans where they are assessed as needing to be cared for outside of their birth parent’s care. This primarily includes Looked After Children, those subject to Special Guardianship or Child Arrangement Orders
- Achieving permanence is multifaceted. It requires children to experience not only physical permanence in the form of a family they are a part of and a home they live in, but also a sense of emotional permanence, of belonging and the opportunity to successfully build a strong identity. In many circumstances children will need support to make sense of being part of two families or to manage complex and sometimes difficult relationships and loyalties.
Experience of assessment, care planning, conflict resolution and direct work to ensure that children’s and young person’s voices are heard.
Skills and ability to confidently assess and manage situations where there may be child protection issues and complex areas of vulnerability.
- Recognised Social Work Qualification
- Experience of requirements stated in the key responsibilities above
- Experience working in a similar role
- Up to date HCPC registration
- Right to Work
- Clean UK driving licenseand access to own vehicle is essential
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’