Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Matthew Buckman
Salary: £10 - £10
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced CAMHS Residential worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Stoke on-Trent area.
Children’s specialist residential care services have a reputation for providing outstanding levels of care, helping children and young people with a range of complex needs, including D/deaf and hearing loss, victims of child sexual abuse and exploitation and CAMHS, to stabilise their lives, develop their potential and progress to more independent living.
We have three homes situated in the city of Stoke-on-Trent that offer support for Children and Young People aged 8-17 years with mental health difficulties. Some of our children, and young people may also display emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Meeting the needs of the Children and Young People
- Safeguarding the Children and Young People
- Managing challenging behaviours
- Recording and Reporting
- Attending Meetings and Appointments
- Planning and engaging in activities
- Supporting the Young People to gain independence
- House duties including cooking and cleaning
- Any other duties requested by the deputy or home manager
– Qualification: Level 3 in Children & young people (preferred)
– Experience: 2+ years working with children (CAMHS)
– Compliance: Up to date DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently – Full UK Driving Licence is required due to the needs of the children.
– Hours: Approx 37 hrs per week with sleep ins – Shift 7.45am -23:00pm
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.