Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £25000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care has a rewarding and exciting new role in the Wimbledon area for a Children’s Support Worker. If you are a calm and patient person and fancy a new challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Children’s Support Worker, you will provide support to vulnerable young people and children who need a stable support network.
- Our client specialises in providing residential services for vulnerable young people and children who need a stable support network to fulfil their emotional and behavioural needs
- A Therapeutic approach is utilised to provide care to the children. Working closely with CAMHS and their own Child Psychotherapist to ensure the children’s personal needs are met
- Engaging with children and young persons with their day-to-day activities within a home-based environment
- Qualifications: Level 3 in Residential Childcare or willingness to complete
- Experience: Previous experience of working with children with EBD or victims of trauma/CSE would be advantageous
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role