Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £17000 - £18500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for Residential Support Workers to fill vacancies within our client’s “GOOD” rated homes across Essex.
Our client provides specialist residential care and education for Children aged 8 years to 17 years, who are assessed to have profound and multiple needs in terms of their emotional, psychological and attachment development. They ensure children and young people with Learning Disabilities and Emotional and Behavioural difficulties the highest level of therapeutic care and educational support, whilst maintaining an ethos that is attachment-based, humanistic and integrative. The understanding of the impact of early childhood trauma is delivered by an experienced team in all of their homes.
- To assist in the smooth running of the home, being part of a multidisciplinary team promoting a warm, caring, safe and enjoyable environment.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly, orally, written and IT.
- To ensure domestic standards such as cooking and cleaning are set and monitored in such a fashion as to set a good example to the children.
- To carry out personal care for children when needed.
- Undertaking keyworker/co-worker roles and being responsible for the welfare of specific children.
- Prepare and participate in care plans and reviews on children and produce reports for reviews, court etc.
- To prepare individual risk assessment and placement plans for children.
- Qualifications: NVQ diploma level 3 qualification is desirable but not essential (Our client will fund you to complete this qualification)
- Experience: Must have at least 1 years’ experience within a Support or Educational environment
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w – shift patterns worked on rota
What to expect:
- Clear career progression
- Salary of up to £18,000
- Comprehensive training package including funded NVQ level three
- Regular team meetings
- Regular supervisions with senior staff members
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension Scheme
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.