Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £17000 - £21000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care has a rewarding new role in the Lincolnshire area for a Children’s Support Worker – Residential Service. If you are a calm and patient person and fancy a new challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Support Worker you will provide support to children with learning difficulties and Autism. You will help during activity times and encourage the children to challenge themselves.
- Provide support to children with Learning Difficulties and Autism – supporting them to partake in activities that they enjoy and encouraging them to challenge themselves and explore new experiences
- Working in a residential setting to provide therapeutic care and educational services to children with a range of differing learning difficulties
- Demonstrate calmness and patience to ensure each child receives the physical, emotional and behavioural support that they need
- Great Interpersonal skills and comfortable working independently and in team based activities
- For senior positions – applicants would be able to demonstrate strong supervisory and leadership skills with a strong understanding of the needs of children with Learning Difficulties
- Qualifications NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young Persons Residential or Equivalent (Desirable but not Essential)
- Experience: Working with Children with Learning Difficulties, Autism or ASD is Advantageous
- Flexible Working rota pattern
- Additional Payments for Sleep ins
- Opportunities to Progress and Develop with supported funding for QCF Level 3 and 5 Opportunities
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.