Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £50000 - £53000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Director – Childrens Charity
£50,000 – £53,000
About the role:
- We are looking for an experienced manager to work as a member of a small executive team providing strong leadership for the Foundation. Bringing passion and commitment to help us develop and plan the future strategic direction of the Foundation.
- With a background in the treatment of sex offenders, you will be instrumental in maintaining the quality of our client services and the development of new services. This will involve working closely with the Finance Director to ensure services are delivered within budget as well as with project leads and managers to meet key performance indicators. Directing and supporting service delivery of the helpline, group programmes, interventions and assessments.
- The role will involve contributing to applications for charitable funding and providing outcomes for progress reports. Contributing to and overseeing the timely project management of government initiatives and ensuring the desired outcomes are delivered. This may include developing and sustaining key strategic partnerships and networks.
- Operating within and where possible ensuring all staff are aware and compliant with the policies and procedures of the Foundation
Requirements of the Clinical Director:
- Degree in either:-
Or other relevant qualification
- Clear DBS checks
- Car driver
- Advanced understanding of child sexual abuse/sex offending
- Good understanding of child protection
- Firm understanding of relevant legislation and criminal justice processes
- Work with sex offenders (assessment and direct intervention/treatment programmes)
- Understand the research and theory relating to the assessment and treatment of sex offenders both contact and internet
- Strategic planning
- Project implementation and development
- Previous budget responsibility
What to expect:
- Salary £50,000 to £53,000 per Annum
- Full time 37.5 Hours a week
- NEST Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]