Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £43638 - £48395
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
£43,638 – £48,395
We are currently looking for a Candidate with the experience and flexibility to develop health and social care with an integrated commissioning approach. The post holder will be able to demonstrate experience in commissioning, stakeholder management and project management skills. You will bring a positive, flexible and innovative approach supporting North West Surrey and Surrey County Council.
About the role:
- The successful post holder will be supporting the local Commissioning Team to develop Surrey’s approach to market management, working with internal and external stakeholders, residents and providers to understand the strengths and weaknesses in the supply and demand for resources.
- You will be involved in activity throughout the commissioning cycle, as well as being part of work to deliver local integrated services.
- You will also lead in the monitoring of a number of contracts, ensuring the best outcomes for Surrey residents
- You will be aware of the challenges and opportunities that joint commissioning and integration can bring. The measure of success of the post will be outcomes, demonstrating how joint commissioning and integration improves financial, performance and quality outcomes and achieve improved health and wellbeing for all residents.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally with a relevant social work, occupational therapy, other associated health care, qualification or a relevant commissioning qualification.
- Social workers and Occupational Therapists must maintain their current registration with Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and adhere to the HCPC standards for conduct, performance and ethics.
- Substantial professional commissioning and management experience (usually a minimum 6 years) working in the context of public service delivery in the statutory or voluntary sector.
- Experience of putting in place systems that support high quality delivery of commissioning services.
- Evidence of continuing professional development including leadership and management training.
- Detailed knowledge of social care processes and responsibilities in line with personalisation, self-directed support and person centred planning.
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.