Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12.42 - £12.42
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Community Care Practitioner – Adult Social Care | £12.42 P/H | Suffolk
Independence and Wellbeing Practitioner x4 – Suffolk County Council
Carlton Court, NR33 8AG and Riverside, Lowestoft NR33 0EQ
Starting ASAP for three months initially
Full time and part time applicants will be considered
£12.42 per hour
Adult and Community Services are currently looking for 4 Independence and Wellbeing Practitioners to be based in Lowestoft.
Candidates will ideally have experience;
– Working with older people
– Working with Dementia
– Working with Physical Disabilities
– Using CareFirst6 and/or Liquid Logic
– Care packages and support planning
Full time and part time candidates will be considered. A DBS check will be required.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.