Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £10.5 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Community Youth Worker | £10.50 – 11.00 P/H | Buckinghamshire
Reports To: Service Manager
Contract: 3 months initially
Purpose of post:
To work with Young People aged 16 plus, who are working towards Independent living.
To work in partnership with Young People and support them in the transition into independence and adulthood
Empower and support Young People to access services and external agencies when and where needed.
To aid Young People in Social Inclusion and successfully securing a home/tenancy in their own name
To provide a quality service to young people working within government guidelines and The Leaving Care Company’s policies and procedures.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.