Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £32 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of Social Worker’s who would be available to work in Norfolk County Council’s MASH Team. These roles are based at County Hall in Norwich and would be paying an hourly rate of £32 per hour.
As a Consultant Social Worker you work alongside Pathway Advisors who will provide support, advice and guidance for professionals, children and their families where there are no safeguarding concerns but the children concerned are in need of support to ensure that the concerns for them do not escalate.
- Maintaining relationships with a variety of different teams and local authorities
- Collecting and collating relevant information to add to the multi-agency risk assessment records
- Interpreting and presenting social care information and issues
- Identifying service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross-boundary arrangements
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.