Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 3 temporary Social Work Assistants to work with Durham County Council’s Supervised Contact Service. These positions are initially for 3 months and will be paying between £11.00 – £12.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
To start ASAP within a county wide service – contacts are completed in children’s centres, community venues and in the community. Early evening shifts / weekend work included and experience working with children and families is essential.
– To supervise and ensure the safe conveyance of children and young people to and from contact venues.
– To use observation and assessment skills appropriately to provide detailed and accurate recording.
– To ensure that feedback is obtained from families through questions/feedback on the quality of the service received.
– To promote the participation of users and carers in all aspects of the service and to liaise with other agencies whenever necessary.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.