Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Customer Advisor | £10.50 P/H | Devon
The main purpose of the job is to be the face and first point of contact for members of the public and professionals with DCC. The CSC and its advisers handle enquiries for Care Direct, Devon Library Services, Roads & Transport, General enquiries, County Hall Switchboard, Registrar enquiries, Waste & Recycling, Transport & Green Travel, Devonwide, Children & Families, Schools & Education, Emergency Duty Team (EDT), Adult Community Services, Child Protection and Member Line calls.
The Customer Adviser will:
- Provide a single point of contact for the public, Local Government officials, internal members of DCC, other authorities and agencies. 80% of contacts to be resolved at first point.
- Respond to enquirers in a timely and courteous way. To receive calls in a sensitive manner and awareness of confidentiality
- To utilise own knowledge and use of ICT systems as a means of resolving the enquiry.
- To provide contingency of civil emergency support and to provide information and advice accordingly
- To meet, actively commit to and promote in a positive manner DCC Customer Service Standards when using communication media including telephone, email, SMS and textphone.
- Handle calls for other CSC colleagues and teams as demand requires
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.