Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11.55 - £11.55
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Customer Service Team Operatives to work with Gloucestershire County Council’s Commissioning Team. These positions are available until September 2020 and are paying £11.55 per hour via an umbrella company.
The role of the Customer Service Team Operative is to provide an efficient, accurate and consistent level of customer service to all customers, both internal and external, dealt with by Customer Services, ensuring that appropriate service delivery standards and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Respond to calls from the Emergency Services and process
- Answering a high volume of calls within agreed targets
- Process calls, email and web requests via GCC’s chosen software package
- Ability and confidence to demonstrate system and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients
- General administration tasks
- Escalating customer queries/issues/complaints as appropriate
- Adhere to company policy and procedures
- Record and report any non-compliance issues to the Team Leader/Manager as soon as practicable
- Qualifications: NVQ in Customer Service.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.