Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Josh Hitter
Salary: £23213 - £25213
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is currently look for caring, kind and compassionate individuals to fill a Deputy Care Home Manager role in Newark in the Nottinghamshire area. There are also other positions in the service available including Support Workers and Senior Support Workers – Please apply today to discuss any of the opportunities further.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the registered Home Manager and act as Manager in the absence of the Registered Manager. You will support with the overall management of care within the home, whilst also promoting and maintaining the highest quality of service for our residents through development of person centred care plans. This service provides care to children with emotional and behavioural disorders.
- Deputising for the Registered Manager in their absence.
- Managing and supporting in all daily tasks to ensure person centred care is delivered to each child within the service.
- Assisting the registered manager with the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Health and Socialcare : Children and Young Persons Workforce Pathway
- Experience: 1+ years working within Childrens residential
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.