Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £28000 - £28000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Home Manager – Children’s Home
Hours: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: Circa £28,000
Seven Social Care are currently seeking an experienced Shift Leader/Team Leader or Deputy Manager to oversee the successful operation and running of a 4 bed therapeutic residential service for children living with challenging or emotional behavioural difficulties
The successful candidate will have experience at a senior level supporting the running of a children’s residential service of a similar nature and have a passion for improving the lives of the children in care.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Registered Manager and Deputising in their absence to ensure that the residential home is run efficiently and smoothly, in line with the key responsibility and requirements of Ofsted
- Ensuring that the home is well staffed to ensure children’s needs are met and the home is safeguarding itself risk.
- Provide a therapeutic service to improve the lives of the children and helping them to make positive choices and deal with their emotions in a way that will enhance their lives
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care – Children and Young Person’s Workforce
- Supervisory/Operational Level Responsibilities
- Experience working in a similar environment with a record of Ofsted reporting
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.