Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Home Manager/Clinical Lead
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £45,000
Seven Social Care are currently working with an award-winning service who provide luxury care homes for adults. The service specialises in care provision for different types of needs including dementia, nursing, palliative and respite care.
Our clients modern, state of the art care home offers spacious bedrooms which are tastefully decorated to a very high standard and guests are encouraged to personalise their rooms and make them feel like their own.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for and effectively supervise the day-to-day running of the home in the absence of the Manager.
- To promote a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the service users.
- To ensure appropriate staffing levels and skill mix are deployed throughout the home at all times by effective creation and management of the home rota for the care side of the home
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.