Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £28000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care has a fantastic and exciting new role for a Deputy House Manager in Children’s Services in the Lincolnshire area. If you’re ready for a new and exciting career move, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Deputy House Manager, you will supervise and support staff ensuring that the team are developed appropriately to meet the specific needs of the children and young people in the home. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations.
- As a Deputy Home Manager, you will actually independently manage your own home of Children with Learning Difficulties with the support of a Regional Registered Manager to provide additional stability and guidance
- Experience working with Children is essential
- Providing a nurturing environment for Children to flourish and prosper
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People Residential or Equivalent
- RMA or Equivalent Level 5
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Deputy House Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.