Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £31351 - £42715
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak with experienced social care workers interested in the opportunity to relocate to the Channel Islands.
We are currently recruiting for a deputy manager of an adult’s disability service on the State of Guernsey. You will play an integral role in the development of the service for the future and will have a person centred approach to assisting people to live and thrive in their own homes
Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the assessment of service users with complex care needs including individuals with undifferentiated and undiagnosed conditions
- Co-ordinate risk assessment processes to determine risks to the health and wellbeing of service users with complex care needs
- Lead a team of staff, including in emergency and other acute situations to ensure service user needs are supported and met.
- Act as a professional role model to junior staff
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse or Qualified Social Worker
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development at Diploma Level
- Level 3 Certificate in AVA or equivalent
- Competitive, Market leading Salary of up to £42,715
- Interview travel expenses covered
- Financial support in the costs associated with relocating
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.