Our client are currently looking for a manager to take over an already established Home in the Oswestry Area. As the Home Manager for this medium sized service for Children and Young People with Social, Emotional, Behaviour Difficulties you will be leading, inspiring and mentoring your staffing groups to ensure they are meeting and exceeding the emotional support of the Children aged 10-18 Young People in care. You will be regularly monitoring and reviewing the policies and procedures of the service and updating where necessary to keep in line with the regulations.
We are paying £40,500 per annum.
About the role:
· To be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the service, operating within an agreed annual budget
· The Home Manager has full responsibility for the day to day running and operation of the service, supported by a team of staff, ensuring the child’s welfare, safety and needs are at the centre of their care
· Responsible for all aspects of staff recruitment, effective deployment of staff/bank and Agency workers across the service, referrals, admissions and care practice.
Requirements of a Home Manager:
· Passionate about providing quality care and support to young people
· Experience in managing a Children’s residential service
· Full working knowledge of child care and child development developed through working directly with children and young people
· A Full UK Driving License and access to an insured Car
What to expect:
· Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Relocation Assistance
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Commitment to Career Progression
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.