Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care has locum vacancy for a Deputy Social Care Manager to work full-time in an Adult Acute Team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Deputy Social Care Manager role is £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) depending on experience and is a 3-month contract.Summary: –
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle a caseload of Looked After Children
- Attend Courts
- Handle Care Proceedings for Looked After Children
Qualifications & Experience
- This role will involve working within an established management team, who support all ASC team members across the general hospitals.
- The Deputy Social Care Manager takes responsibility for quality assuring social work and deputises in the absence of the Integrated Social Care Manager.
- Therefore, we are looking for a person who is able to demonstrate clear leadership abilities combined with excellent social work practice.
- The team offers high levels of energy and enterprise and pride themselves on collaboration with local partners, providers and the voluntary sector.
- Peer and senior management networking is encouraged through regular meetings where you can offer feedback from teams to drive and embed positive change.
- Requirements of the Deputy Social Care Manager
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults services
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.